Changi Village has been prized for its tranquility and a perfect getaway location from the city center of Singapore. This is an amazing tour which brings you back in time to the early beginnings of Singapore and through her darkest period to the breathtaking award winning leisure and entertainment town today. Changi is the Singapore Story in a nutshell. Perfect for those who seeks a little of “me’ time as we stroll along the creek and coast, listening to the sounds of the crashing waves and the intriguing stories narrated by our experienced guide. Enjoy a taste of local delights and be a local for a day.
- Changi Village – a place of rich heritage and history and awesome local food
- Changi Creek and Coastal Walk – to enjoy the serene view of the beach and look out for unique seaside flora and fauna along the walk. You may be treated to the
- awesome sight of Oriental Pied Hornbills nestling in the trees and otters swimming in the water
- World War II Heritage sites – bears witness to the dark history of Singapore which eventually altered her destiny
- Take a picture with the iconic Changi Tree
- Get to discover mouthwatering cuisine at Changi Village and quaint shops
- Discover and experience the rustic charm off the beaten path of Singapore
- Professional STB Licensed Tourist guide
- Local Snacks
- Other Food & Beverage expenses
- Personal expenses
- Personal Insurance
- Optional tips for Tour Guide (at your own discretion)
- Saturdays and Sundays
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
- Local operators reserve the right to change the itinerary without prior notice
This activity requires a minimum of 6 participant(s). If the minimum is not met, you can book an alternative date or alternative tours.
This activity is not recommended for anyone with certain medical conditions such as epilepsy, etc.
This activity is stroller and wheelchair accessible.